1. Scope of These Terms
- These Terms apply to all persons who use this Website (hereinafter referred to as “Users”).
- The S.T. Group may change the contents of these Terms without giving notice to or receiving consent from Users in advance. Users shall abide by the most recent Terms.
2. Cautions When Using
The following acts are prohibited when using this Website.
- Acts that would or could damage the reputation of third parties or S.T. Group companies, infringe on their privacy, impair their ability to attract customers
- Acts that would or could be harmful or disadvantageous for third parties or S.T. Group companies
- Acts that would or could be contrary to public policy and morals
- Criminal behavior or acts that would or could lead to criminal behavior
- Acts using this Website for business purposes or profit
- Acts that would damage the honor or credibility of third parties or S.T. Group companies
- Acts that would or could violate laws, statutes, or ordinances
- Other acts that the S.T. Group deems inappropriate.
3. Damage Claims
The S.T. Group may claim damages to the Users in the event that the Users harms the S.T. Group or a third party while violating these Terms.
4. Copyright and Trademarks
The texts, images, illustrations, videos, sounds, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “Contents”) contained on this Website are protected by copyrights belonging to the S.T. Group and third parties. These Contents shall not be used, transmitted, reprinted, copied, modified, sold, published, or have their rights transferred beyond the scope of personal use by individual Users as specified in the Copyright Act, without the consent of the S.T. Group.
Trademarks and logos contained on this Website are the property of S.T. Group, and shall not be used without the consent of S.T. Group.
The S.T. Group will take great care in keeping the Contents of this Website accurate and up-to-date, but it does not guarantee the Contents’ accuracy, usefulness, or certainty. The S.T. Group will not be held liable for any damage incurred through the use of these Contents.
The Contents of this Website may be altered or removed at any time without notice.
Sites linked from this Website or linking to this Website are not managed by S.T. Group, but by their respective companies and site operators. The S.T. Group makes no guarantees or recommendations regarding the contents of linked sites, and is not responsible for any damage incurred by using these sites.
This Website acquires cookies in order to improve our services and make the Website more convenient. Cookies are files that record information about pages viewed by the Users when they visit the site. Although the S.T. Group sometimes uses information from cookies for statistical analysis of Users’ browsing habits, we do not collect any personally identifiable information.
Users are able to delete cookies and disable cookie acquisition by adjusting their browser settings.