Financial and Non-Financial Highlights
|Millions of yen||Thousands of U.S.dollars|
|For the Year|
|Profit attributable to owners of parent||892||912||1,817||2,409||1,804||16,249|
|Depreciation and amortization||844||1,128||996||969||1,109||9,990|
|Free cash flow||369||1,856||4,528||834||-119||-1,069|
|Total net assets||22,600||23,495||25,812||29,021||29,223||263,297|
|Number of issued outstanding shares (Thousands)||21,850||21,699||21,876||22,062||22,112|
|Operating income margin||3.8||4.8||6.2||7.2||5.9|
|CO2 emissions (Tons)||3,752||3,688||3,683||3,691||3,535|
|Number of employees (People)||859||860||890||952||948|
|Ratio of female directors to total directors (%)||44.4||37.5||33.3||33.3||33.3|
|Ratio of outside directors to total directors (%)||55.6||50.0||55.6||55.6||55.6|
|Per Share Information(U.S. dollars)|
|Profit attributable to owners of parent||¥40.83||¥42.01||¥83.57||¥109.58||¥81.66||$0.74|
1. U.S. dollar amounts are translated from yen for convenience only, at the rate of ¥110.99 = U.S.$1.00, the approximate rate on the Tokyo Foreign Exchange Market on March 31, 2019.
2. Effective from the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017, we have applied the new accounting standards.
3. Number of issued outstanding shares does not include that of treasury shares.
4. ROA = Profit attributable to owners of parent / average total assets for the fiscal year.
5. ROE = Profit attributable to owners of parent / average total equity (total net assets - subscription rights - non-controlling interests in consolidated subsidiaries) for the fiscal year.
6. The CO2 emissions from the S.T. Group (in Japan)
7. The stock prices were as of the end of the fiscal years ended March 31.
8. As a result of new accounting standards being applied effective from the fiscal year ended March 31, 2019, the figures for fiscal years 2018 and 2019 reflect those changes.